Monday, November 23, 2009

Method 10

I really enjoy a good wiki! My colleague and I created one for our school as a resource for teachers. Now, when they need some type of for, I direct them to the wiki. http://cliftonteachers.wikispaces.com. I use this wiki to play with web 2.0 apps to see which widgets work, how, and what uses I have for them. Right now I'm a member of 20 or so wikis. I don't necessarily contribute to them, but I check back in to see if there is anything important I may have missed. We have a teacher on our campus who uses one for her classes. She has inserted google forms for students to fill out and submit for different projects and has class info and all kinds of interesting stuff on it. Sometimes her students come to the library to access it and complete work. Between nings, blogs, and wiki's, I'm not sure which is best for my school's library. That's the struggle right now...what to create...each has limits!

No comments:

Post a Comment