Monday, November 23, 2009

Method 12

I enjoyed the various methods presented. My biggest problem is that I was already familiar with them, so I didn't learn as much as I had hoped. But, all was not lost! I really appreciate and liked the various videos and other resources provided. As with any workshop, I think I am able to find something I didn't already know about even if I already am familiar with the topic. Sound confusing? As far as favorites go: cloud computing, wikis, and photosharing. Will I be able to make use of what I experienced...you bet! Experiences like this are never a waste of time. They always come in handy and I would be more than willing to promote this if it is repeated next year. I know some librarians who would benefit from the exposure and information!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment